Friday, October 01, 2010

Political Jeopardy

click on image to see larger image
Months ago if you told me I was going to vote for Congressman Alan Boyd I would have laughed in your face. He is as slimey as they get. I voted against him in the primary. So did alot of other Democrats. He barely survived which given that he is the incumbent says something about the regard that his fellow Democrats have for our backstabbin blue dog. But then I started to look at his tea party opponent. It bothers me that Southerland didn't pay his taxes for a couple of years. It bothers me alot. It bothers me that Southerland is like alot of the other Florida GOP crazies who have successfully driven the GOP moderates out of the party. It bothers me that these crazies may gain control of either the House and/or Senate. So I'm going with the lesser of two evils. I'm voting for Boyd. I'm not happy about it. I'm not proud about it. But sometimes you have to do what you have to do. I guess this isn't much of an endorsement.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home